Ring + Bangle Sizing
You can determine your ring size in three different ways:1. Measure the inside diameter of a ring that you already own and use this the size list below to determine the your size. Please note that these are Canadian and US ring sizes.
- 14.9 mm = Size 4
- 15.3 mm = Size 4.5
- 15.7 mm = Size 5
- 16.1 mm = Size 5.5
- 16.5 mm = Size 6
- 16.9 mm = Size 6.5
- 17.3 mm = Size 7
- 17.7 mm = Size 7.5
- 18.1 mm = Size 8
- 18.5 mm = Size 8.5
- 19.0 mm = Size 9
- 19.4 mm = Size 9.5
- 19.8 mm = Size 10
- 20.2 mm = Size 10.5
- 20.6 mm = Size 11
- 21.0 mm = Size 11.5
- 21.4 mm = Size 12
- 21.8 mm = Size 12.5
- Push the end of the sizer through the 'buckle'
- Slide the sizer over the finger you intend to measure
- Tighten the sizer to a snug fit on your knuckle
- Your ring size is the number indicated by the arrow
- Make sure to use the sizer when you are at a comfortable temperature as your finger size can swell or shrink if you are too hot or cold
3. If you live in Saskatoon we can set up an in-person meeting to view our jewelry line and determine your sizing.
If you are able to meet in Saskatoon we can set up an in-person meeting to view our jewelry line and determine your sizing.
We are currently working on a Bangle Sizing guide for all other customers outside the Saskatoon area. We will post this on our website as soon as it is ready.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com.