This easy to use ring sizer will help you find your exact ring size so you can make your purchase with confidence.
How to use:
1. Push the end of the sizer through the 'buckle'
2. Slide the sizer over the finger you intend to measure
3. Tighten the sizer to a snug fit on your knuckle. (If you are sizing your index finger, the knuckle less important and just make sure the sizer fits comfortably at the base of your finger. Ensure the sizer is not too snug)
4. Your ring size is the number indicated by the arrow
5. Make sure to use the sizer when you are at a comfortable temperature as your finger size can swell or shrink if you are too hot or cold